Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

Anything goes winner

Hello!  It's Beatriz  and I am back to announce this week's Anything goes  winners.
First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!
Our random winner this week is:
#24 Mel Gee Crafts

Our Crafty Sentiments favourite is:
#56Kym

 You have both won 1 image.  Please contact Laurigami to claim your prize.
Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#34 De Kaarten van ons Man

#38 Tiziana

#76 Majda

 Don't forget to grab your badge from the side bar!

Good luck in the new challenge!

{{hugs}}
Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments design team

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I made the Top 3 thank you, congrats for the other winners,
    Ans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honored to have my card chosen as a TOP 3. Thank you.
    And congrats to the other ladies!
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10