Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Previous Food Challenge Winner / Blog Hop Winner


I do apologize one of our Design Team member and myself realize that we have miss 2 challenge winner. Thank you all for joined  our Food challenge.  There were some wonderful entries.

Now for our random picked winner of the 3 digis from Store..

Our winner that week is...
 
Can you please email Me at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk

Now onto our top 3...

I love these cards excellent take on the challenge:)


18:  DEANNE
26: Anita M

Congratulations ladies, and don't forget your badges from the side bar..
Now for our blog HOP winner 

Congratulations could you also email me at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I will get 2 stamps off to you ASAP.
Thanks again everyone for participating  in our challenges week after week 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10